Best of Cambodia Study Tour
8 days study tour holiday in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, Cambodia. Born out of the Khmer Empire, which dominated much of the region 1000 years ago, the Kingdom of Cambodia is one of the most exciting of South-East Asian destinations. This study tour aims at creating students understanding and exposing them to the general benefits of encountering Khmer cultures, religions, history and environments which are much benefit to enhance their capacity building and experiences.
Vana Adventure Travel coordinates short term group study tours for international students who wish to visit Cambodia to enrich their educational and cultural experiences. This program is combine exciting educational, ecotourism and cultural exchange activities for the group of students where they’ll encounter experience with Phnom Penh capital city, Khmer Rouge Regime, real life experience in countryside area and Angkor Wat temple. You will experiences with local NGOs, learn about Khmer Empire as much as visit Angkor Wat Temple as the world heritage site, enjoy with local street children, explore countryside and rural areas, enjoy with multisport tour such as biking and hiking as long as Mekong Sunset cruise tour and boat trip to see floating villages on the Great Tonle Sap Lake. Vehicle support is available for most of the route with local tour leader all are included.
Trip Highlights & Experiences:
- Experience with Phnom Penh city tour where you’ll explore Royal Palace, S-21 Genocide Museum, Killing Field and Russian Market.
- Experience with Cambodia orphanages organization or Cambodia Youth Volunteer Organizations as your school assigned or organized by our adventure travel team
- Enjoy with Mekong Sunset cruise tour and explore fishing villages
- Experience with easy cycling adventure through farmland, countryside and island of Mekong
- Visit Phnom Bakheng Temple with stunning sunset view from the hilltop
- Explore Angkor Wat Temple as the world heritage site and Siem Reap countryside by bicycle
- Journey through the Great Tonle Sap Lake where you’ll encounter experience with floating villages, fishing community and learn a lot of thing of local life
Tour at a glance:
- Duration: 7 nights /8 days
- Join in Phnom Penh and end in Siem Reap with vehicle supported
- 3 days cycling with average distance between 25km to 35 km each day
- 3 hours Mekong sunset cruise tours and 3 hours boat trip on the Great Tonle Sap Lake to explore floating villages and fishing community
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum group size: 10 plus with group leaders
- Max group size: 25 pax plus with group leaders
Is this study trip for you?
Cambodia Study Tour Program offer group of oversea students to gain experience that includes visiting Cambodia orphanages organization or Cambodia Youth Volunteer Organizations, Explore Phnom Penh Capital city and learn about Khmer Rouge Regime when you visit S-21 Genocide Museum and Killing Field, experience with Khmer local food cooking class and overnight stay at a local community project homestay, experience with cycling adventure in the island of Mekong at twilight and Siem Reap countryside where you’ll encounter experience with stunning countryside and farmlands views. This leisurely is combining the magnificence of the Khmer Empire with lively Phnom Penh, this introduction to Cambodia is the perfect way to get acquainted with this captivating nation. Witness the grandeur of ancient Angkor Wat, see the enigmatic faces of the Bayon, confront the tragedy of the recent past and delight in the hopes for the future. We ride for an average of just 25 kilometers to 45 kilometers each day, with the emphasis on sightseeing. Anyone who rides a bike occasionally will manage this journey. Vehicle support is available for most of the route. Bikes (Cannondale Trail 6 –Model 2015 & 2016 with front suspension, Mineral Disk-brakes and Shimano components) are provided for this wonderful holiday. Please provide us with your height when you book, so we can make sure that the bike of the appropriate size is available to you.
- Airport pick up & drop off
- English-speaking cycle guide and tour guides
- All admission fees include the Angkor Pass and Banteay Srey Temple
- Mekong Sunset cruise tour and The great Tonle Sap Lake Boat tour
- Mountain bike and helmet
- A support vehicle and driver
Accommodation and Meals
- 7 nights hotel
- Phnom Penh: The 252 Boutique Hotel or similar hotel
- Seim Reap: Ladear Angkor Boutique Hotel or similar hotel
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Air ticket & visa fee upon on arrival (if it has)
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancelation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness).
- Miscellaneous personal expenses and tips
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate