Kep National Park Day Trek
A day trek in Phnom Penh. Discovering the beautiful and peaceful Kep seaside, beach and national park where you’ll encounter the Cambodia’s southern coast and refreshing at the hilltop of the national park.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Spend a full day discovering the beautiful and peaceful Kep seaside, beach and national park where you’ll encounter the Cambodia’s southern coast and refreshing at the hilltop of Kep Park. These national park were recommend by the Lonely Planet, where an 8km circuit, navigable by foot and mountain bike, winds through thick forest passing by wats and viewpoints. Quirky yellow signs point the way and show trailheads to off-shooting walking paths which lead into the park’s interior. The ‘Stairway to Heaven’ trail is particularly worthwhile, leading up the hill to a pagoda, a nunnery and the Sunset Rock viewpoint. Throughout your Kep National Park & Seaside journey, your guide will bring you to visit Kampong Trach Mountain Cave, explore beautiful countryside, visit crab market, Kep beach and try some of local street foods are the ideal way to make this full day tour to the fantastic way for your short time holiday with us.
- Explore Kampong Trach Mountain Cave and Kampot Pepper community
- Visit Kep Beach, beautiful seaside and crab market
- Sample tasting of local street foods and delicious packed lunch on the hill top of Kep National Park
- Hiking adventure through the park, explore seaside, local villages and beautiful small mountain range from the hill top
- Visit butterfly farm and refreshing in the nature on the foothill
Tour at a Glance:
- Depart daily at 6:00 am
- Trek distance 9 km ( 6 miles)
- Moderate terrain
- Join and end in Phnom Penh with vehicle supported
- Minimum age: 9 years old
- Min group size: 2
- Max group size: 12
- Photographic opportunity: Good
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local hiking guide
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water and all local street foods tasting
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Vehicle supported round trip
- Personal expense and tips
- Travel insurance
Step up to explore Kep National Park & stunning seaside view
In the morning from 5:45 am we will meet and pick you up from your hotel in Phnom Penh then we have a short transfer to urban area of Phnom Penh for your packed breakfast where you’ll refreshing with fresh air at beautiful countryside and relax after left the hustle of Phnom Penh city. After breakfast, we have a minivan transfer you to visit Kampot pepper farms and the community. It’s a premium pepper quality that has been cultivated in the Kampot area as known as one of the best peppers in the world. You should try these organic pepper products and shop it for home cooking as benefit to local farmers. Continuously, you will visit a beautiful cave at Kampong Trach Mountain, where you’ll see the largest stone, small water pool and this mountain is surrounded by paddy field and many of rocky mountain. Then we have short transfer to crab market and seaside of Kep town where you’ll see many fresh seafood before our guide take you to Kep National Park and start a hiking trip to hilltop. Walking through jungle on the trails boast incredible views of Phu Quoc and the Bokor Ranges on the south and west sides, and views across islands of the vast Vietnamese marine reserve in Kiên Giang to the east side. After have a short walking trip and packed lunch, we continue to explore part of the mountain range and visit butterfly farm where you’ll encounter experience with fresh air and local villages on foothill. Interestingly, you also can taste some fresh fruit and drink a fresh coconut juice with bird chirping sound from jungle that will make this trip more fantastic way. After explore Kep National Park, you will back to the beach for refreshing on the seaside and beautiful beach is the ideal way to end our day tour before returning to Phnom Penh city at 5:30 pm with approximately 3 hours on our vehicle supported.
Trek distance Meals Vehicle Support 9 km (6 miles) B L Private
- Please exchange your currency to Khmer currency in Riel as properly for personal using on the trip
- Refill water bottle to reduce plastic waste where in the Cambodian countryside, recycling facilities for plastic are nonexistent, and people burn their waste. It will releases toxic gases such as carbon monoxide, dioxins and furans which can cause cancer, impotence, asthma and a myriad of other allergies.
- Not much to bring as our trips are all inclusive. We do suggest you to bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water. Here is some of the items that you can on it:
- Shoes, sunglasses and sun cream with SPF+
- Mosquito repellent
- Camera or smart phone for taking some photo during the trip and make sure their battery are enough
Locally Operator and Experience
Vana Adventure Travel is a Cambodian family own business was established in 2014 located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. By passionate with adventure travel and experiences in organizing of outdoor activities, Vana Adventure Travel is outstanding to offer cycling tours, hiking tours and tailormade holidays in a countrywide. We aim to provide adventure lovers with the most enjoyable and fulfilling adventure travel experience of their lives. We working with Cambodian local families, local ecotourism communities and we put our best efforts to the local for strengthening and sustainable development. We are running with our based of core values:
- Valuable for customers and human
We understand what we need to lives is living with a value of human. We go somewhere and stay somewhere are always meet with people, children etc. We know everyone is not come from the same house, however we understand we are the same human. We don’t discriminate or separate what we are and mostly we effort to try to understand to each other. We don’t discriminate nation, religions, ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status. We are all equally entitled to our customer values without discrimination.
- Integrity and honesty
We do not hide what we have in the holiday itinerary to the customers, by dealing truthfully and transparently with our customers, employees, suppliers and the community-based ecotourism site and therefore being an ethical company. We are saying no at any commissions from the customers where they shop something, stay somewhere or go somewhere. We need our customers feel we are a one family!
- Quality of products and valuable for money
All of our adventure tour products must be quality and appreciated by the customers with a valuable for money. Most of your expense for the tours are going through to the local based, community based which much benefit to the them for their sustainable living.
- Sustainable Travel
We put our best efforts to the local for strengthening and sustainable development. We help our stakeholders to understand about environmental issues, renewable and non-renewable resources and help them to use the natural resources in order to sustain and make quality of life of all people with a livable environment.