Phnom Penh’s City Bike Tour
A half day city bike tour in Phnom Penh. We’ll pick you up at the hotel by Tuk Tuk or private mini bus upon the group size to the Independence Monument as our meeting point. Our city bike is already waiting for you with helmet.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Fairly Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
A half day city bike tour in Phnom Penh. We’ll pick you up at the hotel by Tuk Tuk or private mini bus upon the group size to the Independence Monument as our meeting point. Our city bike is already waiting for us with helmet. Then we’ll take you on a magical tour of Phnom Penh. We cycle through small backroads and alley way to see the lives of local people, French colonial building and tasting of local street foods. Your guide also brings you to visit Buddha temple and learn about Buddhism in Cambodia as a national religious, then we ride to explore the garment factories zone where you’ll encounter experience with real life of local workers who came from rural areas of Cambodia. A final cycle to visit local market and enjoy a local meal before you getting on vehicle support to transfer you back to your hotel.
- Experience with city bike tour in Phnom Penh from the tourists crow to the urban area
- Visit some French colonial building and explore garment factories zone where you’ll learn about real life of local workers
- Explore local market and tasting some local street foods for your experience and know the lifestyle of local people
At a Glance:
- Tour Price (Per Person): 32$
- Depart daily 7:30am and 4:30pm
- Total distance 20km (12 miles) on most of the pave routes
- Minimum age 9 years old
- Maximum group 12 pax
- Photographic Opportunity: Good
All our quality city bike is imported from Japan. It easy to get on and off, easy to manage, low-floor models that are safe for women and elderly people.
LED Auto Light *LED light that automatically lights up when it gets dark. Since it is an LED light, it can be used for a long time without bulb breaking.
Large-sized basket Standard large-sized front basket which also fits business bags and commuter bags as standard. It is convenient for commuting, school shopping and shopping.
Robust locking picking resistant Dimple key adopts a die-cast manufacturing box structure that is hard to break and a very thick solid rod. Guard the important bicycle from theft firmly.
Aluminum Droyoke in the rainy days and rainy days, drooyoke which prevents wetting of clothes by raising water from the tire is standard equipment. it is made of lightweight and rust resistant aluminum.
Child Bike Seat also available. Most child seats are suitable for children between the ages of about nine months and four years. the lower limit is dependent on the ability of your child to sit up unsupported – that is, on the floor rather than propped up with cushions.
- Hotel pick up and drop off by Tuk Tuk or mini bus upon the group size
- English speaking cycle guide
- Quality city bike and helmet
- Some local street foods tasting
- Vehicle support if required
- Personal expenses and tips
- Travel Insurance
Lifestyle of Phnom Penh City
Meet you and pick you up at your hotel, then transfer by Tuk Tuk or private mini bus upon the group size to the meeting point which located at Independence Monument of Cambodia. On the arrival, your cycling guide will show you the city bike, saddle up and share some story about the cycle routes, and tourist attractions of the tour as long as tell you about French colonials and building in Phnom Penh. It’s a great way to see Phnom Penh capital by bicycle and you’ll have a great experience from place to places where guided by your cycling guide. Rising from its troubled past, Phnom Penh is very much on the ‘up’, alive and a real feast for the senses in every respect. Situated beside the Tonle Sap River, the waterfront is crowded with Cambodians every evening and this provides an excellent way of ‘getting in amongst it’ and immersing ourselves in the local culture. Our city bike tour will provide you to sightsee of riverfront as the tourists crowded, French colonial building, and urban area of Phnom Penh capital where the industrials zone. We end the tour by delicious with local lunch or dinner where you can try fried rice, noodle soup or other Khmer dishes.
We do suggest you to bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water. Here is some of the items that you can on it:
- Wear comfort clothes
- Shoes, sunglasses and sun cream with SPF+
- Mosquito repellent and Camera or smart phone for taking some photo during the trip and make sure their battery are enough
Cambodian food tends not to be as hot or spicy as Thai and 85% of Cambodia food are come from vegetable and fish as normally they eat as a fresh meal. The most popular fast food in Cambodia, often served from street stalls, is the Chinese noodle soup. Commonly Cambodia meals is including steam rice, while your traveling on this journey we will find a wide variety of Cambodia cuisines such as Amok, green curry, green herb soup, and other stir-fried vegetable.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Halal food option is available, please advise at time of booking if required