Cycling for Kantha Bopha IV Children’s Hospital on 8th March 2016
A program with collaboration between ThmeyThmey (www.thmeythmey.com) online electronic newspaper and VANA Travel Company is going to conduct on 8th March 2016, at aiming to promote rural tourism, to provide experiences, and to show the lives of local people in Koh Dach and Koh Oknhatey without making any profit. The program will also exhibit the farmers’ products such as fruits, vegetables, and silk – The natural products produced by local villagers. For those who take part in the event, can visit and purchase such products to uphold and improve the livelihoods of our farmers.
– To raise funds for Kantha Bopha Children’s Hospital
– To promote environment, tourism, and health
– To promote local products such as fruits, vegetables and silk.
– To learn about the local lives in the countryside and along the Mekong river
– To help riders gain experiences from rural lives and learn how to across the ferry.